Year End Tax-Saving Solutions
Do you want to get a head start on your end- of- year tax planning? We have helpful tips and resources to make your money work harder for you this tax season.
- Give to Charity! Your gift to AHSF provides a tax benefit and supports quality healthcare for all.
- Make an IRA Charitable Contribution: If you are over 70.5 years old, you are required to take a distribution from your IRA account. You can reduce your taxable income by making a charitable rollover gift to Alameda Health System Foundation!
- Pay Your Mortgage Early – Make your January payment in December.
- Defer Income – Defer income or a year-end bonus until next year.
- Balance Stocks – To offset any capital gains, sell some stock at a loss, or donate appreciated stock to rebalance your portfolio.
- Acct. Name: Alameda Health System Foundation
- Acct. #104-033044-043 – DTC #0015
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 2200, Oakland, CA 94612
- If you are donating stock, please email us with the name of the stock you are donating.
These are just a few effective strategies to help reduce your tax bill.