Our Alameda Health System (AHS) care providers are on the frontlines of the Novel Coronavirus, meeting our outbreak demand while working diligently to serve our most vulnerable populations.
As the COVID-19 outbreak expands, we need your help now more than ever
to address the immediate needs of our providers, patients and greater community.
How You Can Help:
Gifts made will be distributed to AHS’s areas of greatest need in response to COVID-19, including:
– Comprehensive testing supplies
– Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help reduce the risk of exposure and keep providers, patients and their families safe
– Covering expenses for patients who are uninsured or underinsured including housing solutions for patients experiencing homelessness
– Support services for AHS staff combating COVID-19
Your gift may also be used to combat COVID-19 through lifesaving technology and educational efforts; and other designated areas of greatest need to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, including but not limited to:
– Utilizing Electronic Health Records (EHR) to provide patients with eConsults and encourage telehealth provider visits
– Extended staff time and benefits for providers working directly on combating COVID-19
– Training for health care staff on the frontlines of COVID-19 care
– Covering prescription expenses for high-risk patients unable to acquire necessary prescriptions
To release immediate funds to combat the COVID-19 epidemic, please consider donating online, click here to make a gift.
To mail your gift by check, please send to the following address:
Alameda Health System Foundation
Attn: AHS COVID-19 Response
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 900
Oakland, CA 94612
In anticipation of global shortages of supplies, we are gratefully accepting in-kind donations of much needed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and medical supplies. These items include: N95 masks, disinfected wipes, hand sanitizer, surgical masks, gloves, gowns, face shields and more. Donated supplies must be unopened and in original packaging.
Donations will be accepted at Fairmont Central Supply (CSS) located at Fairmont Hospital’s Service Building-Shipping & Receiving, 15400 Foothill Blvd, San Leandro CA 94578. The Central Supply Service is located between Building E and the Cafeteria at Fairmont’s South Entrance. As you enter the hospital entrance, follow the fencing to the Service Building.
The Fairmont Central Supply Service will accept donations Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-2:00PM. All donated items will be checked for quality control. All donors may receive a donation receipt by emailing the Alameda Health System Foundation at AHSF.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For large donations and donations of medical supplies, please contact the AHS Foundation directly at 510-271-2500. Please leave your name, any company, phone number and email and a representative from the Foundation will contact you to coordinate drop-off.
Questions? call: 510-271-2500 or email: email@example.com
Alameda Health System’s providers across all five hospitals and four wellness centers including: Highland Hospital, a Level-1 Trauma Center serving Alameda County’s most critical patients affected by COVID-19, Alameda Hospital, John George Psychiatric Hospital, San Leandro Hospital, Eastmont Wellness, Fairmont Rehabilitation & Wellness, Hayward Wellness, Highland Wellness and Newark Wellness need your support to combat the spread of COVID-19. Please consider supporting AHS providers, patients and their families by donating today. Thank you and be well.