Alameda Health System Foundation’s Annual Gala is a longstanding philanthropic event that supports the essential work of Alameda Health System as a leading integrated healthcare provider serving Alameda County. In the past six years, the Annual Gala has raised over $2.5 million through the generosity of corporations, foundations, and individuals in the community.
Together, we help Alameda Health System (AHS) fulfill its mission of Caring, Healing, Teaching, Serving All.
AHS’s comprehensive, integrated health system includes:
• Highland Hospital, the East Bay’s only Level 1 adult trauma center and is a world-renowned teaching hospital
• John George Psychiatric Hospital in San Leandro
• Two acute care community hospitals: Alameda Hospital and San Leandro Hospital
• Fairmont Hospital, an acute rehabilitation hospital and skilled nursing facility in San Leandro
• Four community wellness centers—Highland, Eastmont, Hayward, and Newark—offering preventive, primary, and specialty care
through an integrated service model and interdisciplinary team approach
As one of Alameda County’s largest employers, AHS is a major economic power, contributing close to $560 million annually in salaries, wages, and benefits.
Join us for A Night of Hope Gala on— Saturday, May 4, 2019 at Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery in Pleasanton, CA.
Community Visibility: Sponsors receive visibility before, during and after the Annual Gala. This included over 500,000 advertising impressions for the 2018 event:
Approximately 500 guests are expected to attend including Alameda Health System executives, health care professionals, Alameda County elected officials, and business and philanthropic leaders from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Annual Gala Committee
Kelly Finley, Co-Chair, Joy Street Design
Danielle Coleman, JD, Co-Chair, VMware
Debra A. Barnes, CFRE, President, Alameda Health System Foundation
Susana Flores, Alameda Health System
Brenda Payne, Board of Directors, Alameda Health Sytem Foundation
Tasha Thibodeaux, Alameda Health System
Lori Foidl, Alameda Health System
Remy Mendelsohn, Law Office of Dennis W.S. Chang
Sheria Johnson, Alameda Health System
Cheryl Wilson-Talford, Alameda Health System
Megan Sweeney, OSIsoft
Krista Yoshino, Alameda Health System